Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I have so very many things to be thankful for today...too many to list...but I wanted to take this opportunity to wish anyone who graciously reads my ramblings a "Happy Thanksgiving"! I will be honest, this year has been a struggle for me, my family - in more ways than one...It has tested our faith in God's provision and reminded us that He alone provides! It has also brought a clarity of what is truly important and for that I am very thankful! If this year has been a struggle for you, perhaps you are finding it hard to be thankful for anything today, take heart, there is always hope! "Be joyful always, pray continually; give THANKS in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus" 1 Thes 5:18

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog...please do leave me a comment, I try to read them all!