Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Hello again! It seems I just haven't been able to get back into a "blogging" groove since little Maggie arrived! It's hard to believe she is 6 months! Today I am posting for a blog friend...whom I don't know very well but she is on my heart today! Praying for you sweet Tracie!
Monday, June 6, 2011
I know I've dropped the ball on this blogging thing...trying to get back in the groove so here goes! Random happenings...
- my husband just got a new teaching job in a different school system after being at the same high school for 15years...bittersweet in many ways and big changes for him! We are all very excited though - especially knowing he will now be in the same school system the kids are at!!!! Go Tornadoes!
- Maggie is now sleeping through the night - hooorahhh!!! She started sleeping until 6am about 3 weeks ago - talk about great! I actually feel human again!
- Olivia lost her first tooth - David and I have never seen anyone more excited - she was giddy!
- Braxton - my almost 9 year old - convinced me he needed to try out contact lenses...mainly because "as a baseball catcher, I need to be able to throw my face mask off during important plays"...so, we are giving that a try this week!
- working on some changes for DHB Designs...
- snagged a pair of Henredon Wing chairs in near perfect condition...more to come on those!
- David and I joined a company called Advocare....David is starting the 24Day Challenge this week and I am started some other products to see if I can't get my self back into some kind of shape after baby number three - my stomach muscles are shot!!! Go check it out...fantastic company, email me if you are interested in any of their products! Go HERE!
- Joined Pinterest...talk about addictive!!! But I am trying to convert all my images saved on my hard drive over so I can free up some space and as a bonus, my images will be super organized and that will save me loads of time when I am designing for a client!!! Go here to check it out! http://re.pn/b/bGq2
That is all for now, hope you have a blessed Monday!!!
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Hello to anyone who is still tuning in here...I know it has been such a long time, but what can I say - being a mother of three has been an adjustment!!! I feel like I'm finally coming out of the fog here so I thought a quick little post would be nice!
So...introducing our newest addition: Margaret Grace Baumann...we are calling her Maggie for short! Born March 18th, 2011 at 9:18pm weighing 8lbs 5oz and measuring 21"long. She's perfect in every way and looks just like her big brother with her big sisters crazy hair!!!These next two photos melt my heart...seeing my two oldest children with their baby sister has been such a blessing! They adore her and it shows!!!
She's already grown and changed so much...going on 7 and 1/2 weeks now...so hard to believe! Be back soon to share more photos and changes going on here at the Baumann house! Happy Tuesday!
Monday, March 7, 2011
Well, it has been a long time since posting but that's the way it goes in the last month of pregnancy...you just get by! We are now on count down...less than a week and a half - unless she decides to arrive early - which is a good possibility. My husband is going for Thursday of this week...I'm thinking it might be as early as Wednesday - guess we will find out soon enough! So happy Monday to all...not sure when I will be posting again...your prayers would be much appreciated in the next week or two!!!
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Happy birthday to me....I am 36 today!!! I must say this last year has been a up and down year. Many changes, the biggest one being I am about to be a mom of THREE - something I had not planned on...so it has been a year of "leaning" on the Lord and trusting in His plan instead of my own. God is good and I am blessed beyond measure when I think of all I have. Right now I'm sitting at home with my two wonderful kiddos...one of which is "cleaning" my house for me because she said "it's your birthday and you shouldn't have to clean on your birthday"...my sweet five year old girl - she makes me smile!!! My oldest has some big ideas about the two of them baking a birthday cake for me...on their own - we'll see how that goes :) My daughter keeps asking me what I want for my birthday...I told her just to be with my family and chill out tonight - which wasn't an acceptable answer so here are a few things on my wish list, plus a few more things I'm saving up for:
Some new sunglasses since I just broke my $5 Target pair....they lasted a year which is pretty amazing - mine typically don't make it through the summer! I'm also loving FRESH from Sephora...this "High Noon" bronzer would be fantastic since I'm looking pretty pasty white!
This Ikea Lack series bookcase in white...need it for the new nursery/playroom...and the Gulliver Crib from Ikea to finish the room off!
and last but not least these are a couple of things I'm saving up my Christmas and birthday money for...A Kitchen Aid stand mixer - my fourteen year old hand held is on it's last leg! And last but not least...this Canon 50mm 1.4 lens!
Happy Wednesday to all and thank you to all my family and friends for the wonderful birthday wishes!
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Please forgive my absence...we've been juggling a lot of things over here (9 weeks before our new addition arrives - or at least I pray she waits that long) and spending time looking back and moving forward into the new year. I will probably be taking more time away from this blog in the coming month as we prayerfully consider changes that we want to make in 2011...including changes to this blog! So many wonderful books and sites that I have been using to help us in this journey - looking forward to sharing those with you soon! I hope you have a wonderful week - we are snowed in here and loving it! Happy Tuesday! Family Christmas photo 2010