Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Summary of the last few weeks...

My posts have been non-existent as of late...I guess it is the end of the school year and with that comes lots of activity! Here is the lowdown...

  • Mother's Day was great...my gift was a spa day with girlfriends! It was great and I can't wait to do it again!
  • Lots of baseball games - Braxton is a natural and loves playing short stop...he's had several home runs and his favorite part of the game "TOKENS" , for the concession stand afterwards...it's all about the food for him!
  • Olivia's Ballet recital...she did great, she looked beautiful...but I think she might be more suited for something a little more rough and tumble?!!? Only time will tell...
  • David has started basketball again...gone are the days of "basketball season" now all sports seem to be "year round"....atleast now Braxton can join him at practices and workouts!
  • I jumped on board a new project with an old friend, Missy Johnson...she started a non-profit last year called "Kingdom Design Ministries". KDM provides interior design services, a 'room makeover', for children who have suffered tragedy or have been diagnosed with a disease such as cancer. If you are interested in learning more, I will be posting in more detail in the coming weeks!
  • My mom's birthday was the 19th...we are celebrating this weekend...no baseball game Saturday so we will head down to Athens and spend the day working in the garden, celebrating my mom, and maybe eating some SMORES around the campfire!
  • The end of school....Liv finished up Tuesday of this week and Braxton will be done on friday - I am really excited about the summer ahead. Looking forward to the time off with the family and getting LOTS of projects done!!! Well, that is a very short summary of the last few weeks and the week ahead! Now I am off to play with my daughter...have a wonderful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog...please do leave me a comment, I try to read them all!