Thursday, November 11, 2010

What I'm doing today...

This is what I'm doing today:
  • "picking up" the house...our busy week has left it looking like a tornado struck!
  • began cleaning out and organizing my office Monday...still working on it, almost there!
  • LAUNDRY
  • and finally...this
Olivia and I are just about to start some cinnamon rolls! We made some dough on Sunday with the book "Healthy Bread in Five Minutes a Day"...we've already made a whole wheat sandwich bread so we are gonna try something SWEET! Let you know how it turns out!!! Post edit: The book is Healthy Bread in Five Minutes a Day...it is awesome and has gluten free recipes...I know my local library had it so I imagine you could check the Knox County Library...I purchased my from Amazon and have not regretted it! Good luck ladies!!!

4 comments:

  1. yummm! Hope those work out well! They sure do look good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to borrow that book! I am working on getting educated on the grains that Brody can have in his new diet and how to cook with them. Check out my blog to see what I did with millet and oat flour this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, that looks yummy! I am interested in the book you mentioned. Any gluten free breads in there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! That is exactly what I wish I was eating this morning. Have a good week, Donna.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog...please do leave me a comment, I try to read them all!