Monday, November 29, 2010

Backyard Bazaar

So, a few MONTHS ago...I had a grand idea of having a backyard bazaar to unload about 8 plus years of design "stuff" that I have in storage - well, Fall weather has come and gone but I still need to unload my storage facility!!! So, this is the plan....I will be posting items daily for the next week here on the blog and on DHB Designs facebook page - if you see an item you just gotta have - shoot me an email at info@dhbdesignstudio.com and we will get payment and delivery set up!!! So for today's item/s.....I have these lovely magazine wall baskets from Aidan Gray Home, only two in stock...perfect to house all those design magazines or to use for filing paperwork in your home office! Dimensions: 15H 20W 4D Finish: light brown, dimensional texture - powder coated, rustic wire basket style (no rust), mounts flat to the wall Price: Suggested Retail $63.00 plus tax and shipping DHB Designs $49.00 plus shipping (or free delivery/pickup if local) Happy Monday!!!! Don't forget to check back daily this week for more goodies!!! Fabric, mirrors, accessories, and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog...please do leave me a comment, I try to read them all!