Monday, November 8, 2010

A few things on my wish list...

I cannot believe it is November...this year has really flown by!!! The holidays are fast approaching and I'm trying to get organized and ahead of the game this year! Our schedule is about to hit hyper speed...my husband coaches high school basketball and that officially began last week - I'm feeling the pinch in my schedule!!! I've been fighting a cold for two weeks now and I am behind...so today I am spending most of the day getting my house clean...so in the spirit of getting clean and organized, here are a few things on my wish list (does Santa do cleaning supplies???)
Loving these clear, lockable bins from the container store...could use these for soooo many things
I've also been eyeing these Rhino Trunks for the kids...with a little one on the way we are gonna be converting a playroom into a nursery soon if our house does not sell....so these would be perfect at the foot of their beds to keep all their favorite stuff!!!
I like these glass canning jars but not for canning...I'm actually looking for clear storage containers for my office to organize all the little crafty things floating around!
Oh...and this little item - The Shark Steam and Vac or the Bissell Steam and Vac....not sure which one I like more - but my Swifer Vac is on it's last leg and I would LOVE one of these to vacuum and steam mop my floors!!!!
Love these Pyrex glass food storage containers....I'm trying to do a little "batch" cooking to have some meals stored away in the freezer and these would be perfect because they can go from freezer to oven!!! Happy Monday!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Donna! Thanks for visiting my blog.

    I love organization and could use some of those bins myself.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he does :) One year I got a vacuum, another a dyson hand held, and then a steam mop. adore them all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog...please do leave me a comment, I try to read them all!