Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Moonlighting Decoupage Plates

It's rainy and very dreary here today...perfect day to stay in and get some work done!!! So take a look at today's featured item for the ONLINE BAZAAR:
A Set of 4 Moonlighting Decoupage plates! Perfect for a kitchen, breakfast nook, or dining room! Colors are rich and bright - very French Country in style!
Retail $60.00 each (bringing the total to $240 for the Set of 4)
DHB Designs $85.00 plus shipping for the Set of 4
Here are a few ideas of what you could do with these.... Start a collection and hang them in a group as a focal point...
Love this arrangement in a dining room...you could also group them with a painting - hanging to plates on each side!
This photo is of John Derian's shop in New York...he is the decoupage king! Go online to look for a large scale platter or tray to hang with the set of 4!
If these are for you just email me at info@dhbdesignstudio.com ...you can even send me photos of where you are thinking about hanging these pretties and I will give you some direction! Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog...please do leave me a comment, I try to read them all!