Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Search begins...

It's time....I have put it off long enough, I am searching for a new sofa!!! I have been fighting this for some time now, mainly bc my little ones are still in the 'messy' phase...although I am not sure that ever ends! But since we are going to be putting our house on the market, I think staging it would definitely benefit, so here are some options to start with: I know what you are saying , "are you crazy, white sofas!" but my thinking is this...they are both slipcovers and there is this thing called BLEACH...so I will continue to think and ponder, in the meantime, maybe I could add this.... Sofas are both Ikea , Pillow Kelly Wearstler , Peony photo courtesy of Art.com, Chair is NOIR (can purchase through DHB designs)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog...please do leave me a comment, I try to read them all!