Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tuesday Inspiration

It's Tuesday, but it feels like a Monday! Nothing grand to post on today so I will share some of my random inspiration pics on my computer, enjoy!
Love this dining room (minus the Buddha on top of the armoire, not a fan) - the mix of modern and rustic....
Loving this white Fossil watch - Christmas list maybe?
This a lamp from Arteriors - great line, but I found a pair at Homegoods for a fraction of the cost - they are now residing in my family room!
Love sisal, seagrass, jute - don't know how practical it is with kids!
Love zebra hide, print, etc...although I have none in my house......
Loving these bowls from Anthropologie....such a great store!
This is a table from NOIR furniture...which I really adore! I have a kitchen table that is similar is shape and I would love to do this black waxed finish on it....
Happy Tuesday!!!!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog...please do leave me a comment, I try to read them all!