Saturday, October 10, 2009

Movin on up - or movin on out?

Well as I type this my husband is pressure washing our back patio....just one of the last little details we needed to accomplish before putting our house on the market...yes, we are movin on up....although we don't really know where that "up" is yet... We have wrestled with this decision for over a year now, realizing long ago we have totally outgrown our 1,542 square feet of space and our tiny back yard! So we are going to be putting out our sign tomorrow, yikes, it's a bit scary because after all - this was our first home! If there are in buyers in the area, give me a shout out at dhbdesigns@charter.net and I can email you photos and we can talk $$$....(sorry for not posting photos on here, just a bit too personal) Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog...please do leave me a comment, I try to read them all!