Thursday, July 8, 2010

Tile love!

This is a random post today...but I felt necessary to share it because my husband and father-n-law worked so hard yesterday that I had to give them props! Long story short, we've been trying to put in a new bathroom floor in our master bath for MONTHS!!! We've been walking around on a bare concrete floor (very cold) for what seems like forever after we ripped up the hideous sheet vinyl...so here it is today:
It is a travertine stone laid in a "brick layer" pattern! All it needs now is the grout so that's what I will be doing Friday morning! Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. That is beautiful! I think you will love it. Tell him he did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie I am going back and forth on the paint color...was gonna go darker, but I am really loving your all white kitchen...can you tell me what color you used on your walls or cabinets?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog...please do leave me a comment, I try to read them all!