Monday, March 16, 2009

I am SUPER excited!

For months now I have been trying to make some decisions on what direction to take my design company (DHB Designs). These last few years have been VERY difficult in terms of juggling my top priority - family- with the commitments I make to my clients. This is of course all of my own doing! So I had a super idea, that I am SUPER excited about...I cannot reveal it totally at the present time, because it is still in the works!!! But I can give you some hints...it will be custom interior design at an affordable rate for those who are the 'do it yourself' types!!! At present - it is called "Designer Space" and my sisternlaw, Emily - along with her new apartment, are my guinea pig in getting this project started. I am also SUPER excited because after six years of being out on my own in this industry, I am finally getting a website going! I found a great web designer named Lisa Bacon who is SO CREATIVE (she is into all kinds of creative things - very much like myself) to help me get it going! It will be up and running this summer! Check out her work at http://www.yummywebstudio.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog...please do leave me a comment, I try to read them all!