Friday, February 20, 2009

Catching up...once again!

I've been out of the loop so to speak...my youngest ended up with a terrible stomach bug that kept hanging on for about a week...luckily, no one else picked it up - which is a GREAT thing b/c my washing machine is almost GONE...I am having to run the spin cycle twice on every load!!! So here is my wish list for the week: 1) the new Electrolux Washer/ Dryer System in a more neutral color: stainless steel or my favorite - WHITE... 2) the Canon Rebel XSi ...It is a DSLR camera that is amazing! I think this is the one I am wanting, still doing a little research...any suggestions on others to look at??? My pic is a little blurry...

Of course, I will be saving up for MONTHS to get both or either one of these babies...but one can dream!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog...please do leave me a comment, I try to read them all!