Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

I am very behind in my posting, but I could not pass up this day to say something! Words can hardly express my gratitude for the sacrifice made for me - on this day - Easter Sunday! It is so easy to slip into this world and all it has to offer...to miss the big picture, to forget that my life is more than just my "to do list"...I am thankful for God - for His mercies, for His forgiveness when I fall short ( as I do every day) , for His love - a LOVE that sent his only son to a cross to die for me ...so thank you Father for loving me this way and what that means for me, for my loved ones, for all those who believe! Please click on the title of this post "Easter" to hear more....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog...please do leave me a comment, I try to read them all!